The Playful Parenting Room is a place for young children and their parents or adult caregivers to relax, play, read and socialize. It is located on the first floor in the Children’s area. The Playful Parenting Room is part of Northland Library’s Family Place™ commitment.
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- The playful parenting room closes one hour before the library closes.
- The room is meant for parents and children from birth to age five.
- Please put away the toys when finished playing.
- No eating or drinking. (Nursing is permitted.)
- No diaper changing. (Diaper changing facilities are provided in the restrooms on the far side of the lobby.)
- Rough play (throwing toys, etc.) and excessive noise are not permitted.
- If your child puts a toy in his/her mouth, please put it in the YUCKY BUCKET so that we can clean it and get it back into service.