Registration is required for Summer Reading Club programs as noted. Summer Reading Club participants are required to have their own library card to attend programs. You many register online, in person at the children’s/young adult reference desk or you may call 412-366-8100 extension 123. Program age restrictions will be enforced.
Teen Summer Reading Club Rules:
- Teen Summer Reading Club is open to all teens in rising grades six through twelve. You must have a library card so that you can register for the Teen Summer Reading Club.
- Stop by Northland to pick up a prize for registering.
- A Bingo card must be completed in order to win the grand prizes. Three lucky winners will win a $100 gift card to Target! There will also be weekly prizes that can be won through submitting online book reviews and attending programs.
- Participants can complete more than one Bingo card.
- Completed Bingo cards must be returned to the children’s/young adult reference desk by Monday, August 17 to be in the grand prize drawing.
Cartooning Workshop – register
Wednesday, August 12 from 10 – 11:30 a.m.
Summer Reading Club may be over, but we still have things to do! Join us for a cartooning workshop. No experience is necessary, just bring your imagination. Registration is required.
Huntington Test Prep – register
Wednesday, August 12 at 5:30 p.m.
Huntington Test Prep will be here for a free explanation about the upcoming changes to the College Entrance Exams. They will explain the differences between the SAT and ACT. When and how to start preparing to take these exams. They will also provide information on the college application process. Registration is required for this children’s/young adult program.
Guitar Hero Tournament – register
Wednesday, August 19 from 10 a.m. – Noon
Summer Reading Club is over, but we are still having fun! Join us as we play on both the Wii and Play Station II platforms. Registration is required.
When you see this image displayed next to a program, it is an indication that the program has been sponsored in part by the Northland Public Library Foundation.